Your privacy is important to Dr. Dionna. The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide information about the personal information that Dr. Dionna collects, and the ways in which Dr. Dionna uses that personal information from you.
Personal information collection
Dr. Dionna may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Dr. Dionna
Using personal information
Dr. Dionna may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- collect data for future payments
- send you marketing communications
- collect your name and email to provide you with log in access
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Dr. Dionna may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Dr. Dionna will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Dr. Dionna is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.
Contact Dr. Dionna